Montezuma’s Revenge Rules and Regulations
- Bring thoroughly cooked and prepared chili to the Cultural Center in a crock pot no larger than 7 quarts.
- Provide a list of all ingredients included in your chili to the event organizers prior to the commencement of judging.
- If your chili has any of the following ingredients, you must label your crock pot informing the public, and the judges, that your chili contains them:
- All contestants must be willing to be photographed.
Setup begins at 3:45 pm.
- Contestants will be responsible for supplying all ingredients, cooking utensils, and crock pot. Serving ladles and cups/bowls will be provided by the Cultural Center.
You may also like...